Civil Union Marriages

Our Civil Union Marriage Officers

If you handfastingwould like to be legally wed, our Tradition has Clergy who are designated by the Department of Home Affairs to perform legal marriages under the Civil Union Act. This basically means that whether you are a heterosexual or homosexual couple, we are able to accommodate you. Please note however that as we are a Pagan (Wiccan) Church, we are unable to accommodate Christian couples but our Clergy may offer to officiate at non-denominational ceremonies, at their discretion.

If you would like one of our marriage officers to officiate at your wedding or handfasting ceremony, please contact Rt. Rev. Raene on 060 506 1406 who will then direct you to the applicable marriage officer in your area.  At this time we only have marriage officers in Cape Town and KZN.